multi charger

hi all got a small charger connector from amazon for a couple of pounds but it was way too small in diameter to fit the connector...ah well ill keep looking... meanwhile i made this.. just to show the charger working and for those who might be considering is but not sure.

I did also buy this charger and its fantastic have used it half a dozen times now its fast and gets the job done charged all three batteries in just over an hours time. Its also small enough to pack in my drone bag. Mine is running very quiet, but from depleted to full charge the unit does get fairly warm when charging 3 batteries at once, But I expected this to be the case its a charger they get warm when charging so to combat that I have a tiny desk top fan, I put that blowing directly on the charger and Bam cool as a cucumber through the whole charge cycle. I'm a happy camper I charge 6 batteries and a remote in 2 hours where it used to take me 6

As many know I am a user of programmable lipo chargers for my DJI packs. I decided to buy this multi-charger and yo be honest - I like it even though there is no display.

For anyone looking at this - take note - the Controller charge lead is NOT FOR P3 STANDARD - it delivers more than 5v as its designed only for Advanced and Pro versions.

Nigel

I measured the voltage at the Barrel connector on My charger and its 17volts so definitely not suitable for the P3S even with an adaptor. that said you could build or buy a step down converter to get it to work for the P3S at 5 volts

Yes it was just wishful thinking....think throwing money at it to get it to work wouldn't be the best idea I've ever had....will just use my 5v samsung phone charger and the usb ports on my house sockets

Reactions: epicdoom
can get a step down for about $10 $5 if you DIY, but yeah its just as easy to toss it on the factory cable and a laptop or house receptacle.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl