multi charger

Reaction score
hi all thought ide share this, got this charger for my phantom 3 standard, ive got 3 batteries 1 genuine 2 third party, all working well, bought this as it charges simultaneously and not sequential, essentially theres no guages or electronic readout but it did what it said .....charged the 3 batteries in just over an hour ,, confirmed with dji go that they were fully charged,, also the unit cut out when the battery lights went out signifying a full charge,, the first battery was the original to fully charge then about 5 mins later the other two went out almost together.. im rather impressed not having to wait 3.5 hours to charge all the batteries individually.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Anbee-Para...&+Remote+Controller+Charger+for+DJI+Phantom+3

61_627_QO3_TL._SL1333.jpg

• 4-in-1 Parallel Multi-battery Balance Charger & Remote Control Charger for DJI Phantom 3
  • Compatible for: DJI Phantom 3 Professional / Advanced Quadcopter, Does Not suitable for other RC Toys.
  • Support 3pcs Batteries + Remote Controller Parallel Safe Charging at the Same Time.
  • Full Charge Phantom 1 or 3 Batteries in about 80minutes. Input:110-240v, Output:17.5v 12A (17.5A 4A on each battery)
the unit came with a uk plug and not the 2 prong european one

Reactions: epicdoom
Yes but how are you able to use them? If I'm not mistaken, DJI stopped the 3rd party battery's from being able to be used.

The myth goes on ...

It is said that DJI introduced a code line to outlaw non DJI batterys quite a while back ... but since then - no further reports of this. But there are reports of some non-DJI batterys not working today. That would most likely be due to poor set-up by the 'cloners' with regard to the 'smart charge board' fitted to the batterys. If the board does not update properly when FW is applied ... then it could fail to work.

I have 3 batterys for my DJI ... one original ... two non original ... no difference at all in use ...

Nigel

Me too Nigel I got 1 genuine and 2 EBL batteries I got from amazon uk for 60 pounds each...no problems charges the same,same flight time etc

I was looking at this charger, now I'm buying one thanks for the post Brother. I have 6 Batteries its a drag charging them all up one at a time.

Glad I could help...looked at a few others..most were sequential but this one charges at the same time

Reactions: epicdoom
yeah I saw lots of sequential set ups and then this one. I'm not one to trust many reviews on amazon as some can be generated by the seller and Amazon allows people to review items they didn't buy. I'm sure many are valid just no way to know for sure so I waited to hear from a hobbyist.

I also have that charger and love it. One of the charging cable doesn't appear to work tho but all in all I love it. But the fan is also making an odd noise. Really loud but then it quietens. I will keep an eye on it. Dont want it to burn the house down lol

I wish I had seen that before I bought a second DJI charger. It would be one less thing to carry.

The Amazon link for those on the other side of the pond:

Just a word to the wise...the unit has no digital readout and the fan makes a loud noise when the load is high and charging but quiets when the charge is nearing its end.. this is normal..you just take notice of the battery bars...once they go out it's charged to full capacity ...usually within 5 mins of each other

You can in fact add a digital readout by installing a wattmeter or 3in1 between charger and battery.

You will then have running total voltage and current throughout the charge cycle. Trouble is of course you have 3 battery leads - so either a sophisticated make before break switch to change displayed connection or 3 separate meters !

Nigel

You can in fact add a digital readout by installing a wattmeter or 3in1 between charger and battery.

You will then have running total voltage and current throughout the charge cycle. Trouble is of course you have 3 battery leads - so either a sophisticated make before break switch to change displayed connection or 3 separate meters !

Nigel
Ill probably end up doing this I have a couple meters laying around

Other curious thing is that it's got a lead for charging the controller but it doesn't fit....maybe an adapter can be sought...im not really bothered about this but it is curious especially when it's advertised as so

Other curious thing is that it's got a lead for charging the controller but it doesn't fit....maybe an adapter can be sought...im not really bothered about this but it is curious especially when it's advertised as so
It does have a controller charger, just not for the Standard. The Standard charges over micro-usb. When you have the other Phantoms, their chargers have connectors for the their remotes.

yeah the standard controller is different from the rest of the P3 line it will probably fit my P34k it has a barrel style charging port

Thanks for the info.,will see if I can get an adaptor...or put it in to get a micro sub on instead..take it it still delivers 5v through this

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl