Much needed upgrade

Reaction score
Well I pulled the trigger on a p4 pro last week. I am upgrading from a p2v+. I purchased the p4 pro mapping pack from drones made easy. I work for a surveying & engineering firm and cannot WAIT to see the differences creating maps.

Any advice or things to look forward to/ avoid while i wait for my package to show up sometime this week?

Well I pulled the trigger on a p4 pro last week. I am upgrading from a p2v+. I purchased the p4 pro mapping pack from drones made easy. I work for a surveying & engineering firm and cannot WAIT to see the differences creating maps.
You are in for a treat coming from the P2 series.
The new bird will be just as easy to fly but much more advanced.
There's a bit to learn with more flight modes and smarter programming as well as the extra features.
Lightbridge control and live view works like magic after the old-tech wifi you are used to.

I just bought a new ipad 4 to compliment the new p4p and got it all setup. The most unfortunate part is that the weather outlook shows rain through next week where i am at so i cant fly :( It will give me plenty of time to get some more studying in before i take my 107 test.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl