Motor still not Working after Replacing Motor and ESC.

Reaction score
Last month, after several weeks of non flying, I decide to take my Phantom 2 to my local flying club in the UK. I was about a minute into flying when the quad suddenly dropped out of the sky. Took it back home and discovered the H3-3D gimbal and a motor were no longer working. I assumed that there was problem with a Motor or ESC ( I have had the problem before fortunately wasn't flying) so I ordered a new motor and eSC and after a few weeks got my mate to replace the ESC and then motor. Unfortunately the motor is still not working. Anybody got any ideas what could be wrong? If you want to see the DVR recording of the actual crash including telemetry details can be found here. Viewing the crash may give somebody a better idea of wat may have happened. Thanks .

Last month, after several weeks of non flying, I decide to take my Phantom 2 to my local flying club in the UK. I was about a minute into flying when the quad suddenly dropped out of the sky. Took it back home and discovered the H3-3D gimbal and a motor were no longer working. I assumed that there was problem with a Motor or ESC ( I have had the problem before fortunately wasn't flying) so I ordered a new motor and eSC and after a few weeks got my mate to replace the ESC and then motor. Unfortunately the motor is still not working. Anybody got any ideas what could be wrong? If you want to see the DVR recording of the actual crash including telemetry details can be found here. Viewing the crash may give somebody a better idea of wat may have happened. Thanks .

Have you the cameras footage? If so upload that with the audio.

Also which motor was replaced ccw or cw? Also upload a photo of the motor and ESC that were replaced.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl