Morning at Mount Royal Park, Montreal

Very good! What Phantom are you using?

Also i presume you edited the last scene in reverse, cos it would take some cajones to go through that gap backwards.

Delgado said:
Very good! What Phantom are you using?

Also i presume you edited the last scene in reverse, cos it would take some cajones to go through that gap backwards.

Phantom 2 (non-vision) still on version 2 of software. Guilty ;) yes, the scene was reversed in software. I am not that good (yet) at going thru objects backwards...

I was there this past Saturday October 4th.

The groups I was with reserved the building for an evening dinner and entertained by Circque De Soleil.

Had a great time in Montreal touring the city.

garrock said:
I was there this past Saturday October 4th.

The groups I was with reserved the building for an evening dinner and entertained by Circque De Soleil.

Had a great time in Montreal touring the city.

Thanks for the comment....Sounds very nice, may I ask what group you were with? Thanks.

garrock said:
State Auto last Saturday Night. You work up there ?

Work? Yes, I work very very hard at my job of enjoying my life of leisure. ( I am retired) So a project for me that keeps me very busy, is, flying and making these videos. I guess you could call that….work…for me though, it is my passion as I practice and learn more about it…and it keeps me off the streets. ;)

I read with interest, your garrock website. Sounds really interesting and anxious to see where you are going with it...Best of luck.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl