Moding Phantom 3 pro

Hey, I never thought of it that way........

Only there long enough to do a panorama video and come right back down....trying to stay out of my own propwash. (Scary wobble going on.)

Once was enough. [emoji16]
I have flown that high (and higher) and for me it seems pretty pointless. If I want that curvature of the earth effect I will just fly the Mavic 2 Pro- it has barrel distortion built in out of the box that does a good job on replicating the effect.

I can't see why not. As most of us know the max distance you can set now is 500 meters which is well above any legal flight rules so why would any higher not be allowed to be talked about?
The reason for the height restriction is to stop any possible accidents occouring. Light aircraft cannot fly below 500ft unless taking off or landing which gives a 100 ft sepparation here in the UK. The max height for drones and UAVs here is 400ft.

There was a time this forum was interesting....
Seems RCG is more promising...

Have you seen the video from Mavic 2 announcement?
They did mentioned there that Mavic was used to locate an Alpinist in a rescue mission. Without the drone, man would have died.

What they did not mentioned is that Mavic without any hacks would never be able to do this. That drone had all speeds increased, height limit removed and other minor changes.
The pilot was from Poland, so I've seen many interviews with him talking about the hack.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT