Mission Planning software

Reaction score
Hey there

I want to fly waypoint (grid survey) missions with my PH3 Advanced and shoot constant video rather than do photogammetry. What's the best third party software that allows me to plan and fly missions in this manner.

Thanks for your help.

There are others but I like Litchi. It's not free but has great options, including pre-flight waypoint mission planning. Well worth the money.

Gents, i use "Maps made Easy" app to fly a grid with image overlap to process later. There is "Pix4Dcapture" as well but i prefer the former. Does anyone know if the Litchi App can do the same? Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

There are others but I like Litchi. It's not free but has great options, including pre-flight waypoint mission planning. Well worth the money.

Thanks for the advice. Do you know if Litchi can do survey grids (like mission planner) or would one have to manually enter each way point?

You can do grids..... :)
You will need to do this manually using the waypoint function

Reactions: WillyWish
Plus you can pre-plan your mission in the comfort at home then when out in the field it can just load the pre assembled complete mission and run without issue AND with NO internet!! - Caches the maps just great.

Litching doing manual grids doesn't work well...
Manually doesn't account for proper overlap which is important.
Litchi also had an issue with images vs video - i selected interval images using P4 and it took video instead - at least in my initial test a few weeks ago.

Mission Planner worked well with 3dr and pix4d ok - but has a lot missing ...

playing with some others even advanced seems to have same as litchi...
May 16 Guy posted this:
Litchi for DJI Mavic / Phantom / Inspire / Spark Customer Reviews on Google Play Store - Page / 15

Can't seem to find that function or its already gone...

May 18, 2016
Survey grid function Using litchi with p3s with no issues it works great but please make the polygon area select and auto survey grid in waypoint function,,,,tq litchi.. keep it up

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl