Mission Planner (FPV Camera – iOS Waypoints App) Available Now

This looks awesome! When do you expect release? Have you set a price?

Cant wait to try it!

Stilgar
Haven't set the price tier yet, but it will be competitive.

We also plan to introduce a new All-In-One (AIO) monthly subscription pricing. As we have been enhancing and adding new add-ons and features from time to time. AIO subscription is a bundle of ALL existing in-app purchase add-ons plus ALL future new developments at very affordable monthly subscription fee.

When setting an action, if I put stay, how long will it stay , can we input a time for it to stay.

Last edited:
Thank you to all of you who joined the beta testing and provided your valuable feedback.

The new update of FPV Camera v1.3 (with Mission Planner) is available in iTunes App Store now. We also introduce a new All-In-One monthly subscription model in the new update.
FPV Camera on the App Store

mission-planner-feature.png

Happy planning & flying!

Last edited:
Reactions: Marius De Kock
So what will be the cost of the different parts of the app? I am not ever interested in a subscription model, so that is not an option. So how much to buy all the options? Your link goes the Hong Kong version of itunes and the app prices are not revealed.
Alan

Hi !

I've just both the app. But why limiting let waypoints to the iPad ? I have a 6s+ and I'm sure that it would work great with it !

Can't wait to test it !

++

Hi
Just purchased the app with sub. I also use the 'other one' on Android so it will be interesting to compare the two.
There's just one point that I'm confused about.....In the important notes you say to set mission finish as RTH, in case of signal loss. Why is this necessary as my understanding is that the mission will continue to the end, regardless of whether you've got signal or not?

So what will be the cost of the different parts of the app? I am not ever interested in a subscription model, so that is not an option. So how much to buy all the options? Your link goes the Hong Kong version of itunes and the app prices are not revealed.
Alan
Here is the link for the US App Store FPV Camera on the App Store

If you click the link on iPad/iPhone, it should be re-directed to the correct store.

This app is about to price it's self out of the market. Just my opinion. Download the basic app and works well. Now another $18 to get waypoints. What's next?

This app is about to price it's self out of the market. Just my opinion. Download the basic app and works well. Now another $18 to get waypoints. What's next?
We have been adding new features/add-ons like POI, Panorama, drawing waypoints, etc. All-In-One (AIO) subscription might be a better option if you want to use all add-ons.

I bought the original App for $10, then added FPV Goggles, $10 and went for the flight logs, about $10 ca. Now WP is another IAP for $20? To rich for me. Sorry. I enjoyed the beta test though, thanks for including me

I agree it was a bit pricy ... hopefully all future upgrades will be included.

I flew it today one mission with targets. There were two area where it wasn't as smooth as I wished. Then at the end of the mission it really scared the crap out of me. I had the last two waypoint close together 10 & 11. At 10 I was at 98 feet and 11 was set to 30 feet. The decent between the two waypoints was very fast. The mission was set a tad over 7 mph.

One thing I would like to see is speed setting from point to point instead of the entire mission at the same speed. I guess I was lucky that the speed wasn't set higher. I was diving into it's prop wash and flying very erratic.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicos18