Minor Crash Zenmuse 10 degrees off on tilt

Reaction score
Hi there I had my first phantom 2 Minor Crash from 6 feet hit a bush Zenmuse h3 2d is now 10 degrees off on tilt it will not tilt fully up and goes past facing down to almost slightly backwards. has a slight studder / hunt ...bummer! please let me know if there is anything I can do to check or fix.
Thank you!

Justgregg said:
Check the copper ribbon at the back side of the zenmuse. May be damaged. Send in for service.

The above and recal your X1 - do it slowly.

Justgregg said:
Check the copper ribbon at the back side of the zenmuse. May be damaged. Send in for service.
Thank you Gregg I just checked it, looks flawless under a magnifying glass Thank you for your responce

EMCSQUAR said:
Justgregg said:

The above and recal your X1 - do it slowly.

Thank you Emcsquar I did check ribbon its un touched .. I dint know what recall x1 is I will check into it. BTW the lead tech at local repairs where I bought it over the phone said there is nothing I can do in the software to fix this so I didn't look into it
but because of you suggestion I will.. can you slightly expand "recalling my X1 - do it slowly" I will try it apologies for my newness to this...I believe I know the field in the assistant software just not sure what to do...Thank you!

neiloakley said:
Have you tried the clibration steps using the Phantom Assistant software?

The above and recal your X1 - do it slowly.[/quote]

Thank you Neil for your reply,
the lead tech at local repairs where I bought it over the phone said there is nothing I can do in the software to fix this so I didn't look into it
but because of the suggestions I am getting here pointing to this I will.. can you slightly expand on what to do or vid directions to do so. I am very open to fix this any way possible!
apologies for my newness to this...I believe I know the field in the assistant software just not sure what to do...Thank you!

The x1 calibration is in the assist software. When you open the app and have the phantom tethered to usb and powered up, go to the screen where you calibrate your sticks. On the upper right you will see the x1 slider and the calibrate. When you click calibrate the slider turns red. Slowly move the gimble lever on the back of the radio full elf and right. Then click finish.
Hope it worked. My gimble did the same thing after a crash. I going to try the cal again but slower.
Keep me posted!

Justgregg said:
The x1 calibration is in the assist software. When you open the app and have the phantom tethered to usb and powered up, go to the screen where you calibrate your sticks. On the upper right you will see the x1 slider and the calibrate. When you click calibrate the slider turns red. Slowly move the gimble lever on the back of the radio full elf and right. Then click finish.
Hope it worked. My gimble did the same thing after a crash. I going to try the cal again but slower.
Keep me posted!

I had a crash and now I cant get full tilt up anyone have any suggestions on calibration of the gimbal ? everything works fine just wont come up quite as far as it did before crash and it goes past 90 looking down

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor