Merry Christmas

Reaction score
I have an "old" P2V2+ that works very well. Shortly after I bought it, I ordered the upgraded remote with the thumb wheel on the side for the camera. So I have an original remote, literally new that I will give away to anyone who wants it, just pay post office shipping. I am now waiting for DJI to get off their *** and make the FPV goggles available and work on this new p4 pro platform. This will be my new project, learning to fly FPV.
You can email me at [email protected]

Hello Jetlag
I'll take the Tx, I'm in Florida.

Also on the P4,
I believe if you add the hdmi module to TX, you can use fat shark goggles to get full fpv experience? I KNOW THIS WORKS ON MY P3p.

Let me know what shipping to Sarasota Florida is, and I'll send payment.

J Dot
:cool:

Hello Jetlag

Also on the P4,
I believe if you add the hdmi module to TX, you can use fat shark goggles to get full fpv experience? I KNOW THIS WORKS ON MY P3p.

J Dot
It is yours

Hello Jetlag

Also on the P4,

J Dot
How do you like the FPV experience? I fly RC helicopters as well and it is my biggest gripe, specially when just a little too far to see where it is pointed at. I fly commercially and would very much like to be back inside the cockpit if you will.

Honestly,
I've only done it once, I hang with a few locals, mostly drone racers, small 210 size crafts, full fpv, ( like you see on Tv ), if you are familiar with the ( get fpv.com ) guys, they are local, and part of our crowd.

Anyhow, I have the hdmi module, but cannot YET afford the $480 goggles I want, but a lot of the guys who fly with me have spare pairs.
So around 3 weekends ago, we hooked up a pair of fat shark dominator v3's, was pretty cool, but have to admit, takes some getting used to, as you cannot physically see your drone, only what it sees.
Was a LITTLE unnerving, but also a HUGE ADRENALINE RUSH.

What else is EXTREMELY cool, is the fact, that ( in our group, there are around 15 guys ) all flying race drones, 3 are fixed wing pilots, and 3 are heli pilots ( me included ), I'm the only one with a phantom, one guy has an inspire, but NEVER brings it, so starting to question his honesty, as I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, WANT TO CHECK IT OUT, MOSTLY,, anyhow, about what is cool:

Picture this, ( has happened to me ) 8 racing drones on the corse, my buddy hands me a pair of older fat sharks ( my first goggle experience ) so I put them on, and I'm on board his drone, and racing ( he is the pilot, I'm only spectating ), he tells me to hit a button on the goggles, so I do, now I am onboard with another guys drone, I hit the button again, now I'm hooked to a 3rd drone, WOW, after that I thought ( I GOTTA GET ME ONE OF THESE, ASAP! ) it was TRUELY an eye opening experience, to go to different drones with a touch of the button, and back and forth as much as you want!

So
While you are flying fpv goggle, your wife/friend or whoever, can place a second pair of goggles on, and enjoy the flight with you! Just have to tune into the right frequency!

Hopefully I can get a pair after the holidays, I have a wife and 3 kids, and this time of year is horrible ( my bday July, my wife sept, my oldest son oct, my youngest son nov., and my daughter, December, add Christmas, and thanksgiving, and Halloween, as you can see, money tight tight tight! Lol

I just got into helis 2 years ago ( actually 7 years ago )
I got a axe cp 7 years ago wrecked it SEVERAL TIMES, SO gave it up. Then ahead a few years, I got a new p2v, after 2 years of flying it, I had orientation down, so bought a wltoys v977 heli ( very small, but an AWESOME HELI ) full 3D. And low and behold, I could now fly, and fly well. It has 6 or 3 axis gyro, so very stable in beginner mode, more realistic in sport mode. But 2 to 2 1/2 years no crashes! Not bad. But have to say, phantom helped me become a better heli pilot for sure!

I'm not inverted yet, bummer , but I don't feel I'm ready yet, im working on tail forward flights ( same with phantom ) at the moment, everyone laughs at me ( at the field ) but, until I get it right every time, that is where I'm staying. Got forward, left and right down, no problem, but tail forward, is difficult for me? Not sure why?
And I'm sure inverted is a WHOLE NEW BALLGAME. But soon my friend!

And lastly
Heli flight kicks the crap out of drone flight! I enjoy it SOOOOOOOO much, like flying my phantoms, but LOVE flying my heli even more!

I appreciate the Tx,
That is really nice of you, to offer it to us!
Is there anything you need?

J Dot

Ps: I'll forward you my address in a pm ( conversation )
In a moment!
Thanks again, and a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS, to you and your family! Take care, fly safe!

Honestly,
I've only done it once, I hang with a few locals, mostly drone racers, small 210 size crafts, full fpv, ( like you see on Tv ), if you are familiar with the ( get fpv.com ) guys, they are local, and part of our crowd.

Anyhow, I have the hdmi module, but cannot YET afford the $480 goggles I want, but a lot of the guys who fly with me have spare pairs.
So around 3 weekends ago, we hooked up a pair of fat shark dominator v3's, was pretty cool, but have to admit, takes some getting used to, as you cannot physically see your drone, only what it sees.
Was a LITTLE unnerving, but also a HUGE ADRENALINE RUSH.

What else is EXTREMELY cool, is the fact, that ( in our group, there are around 15 guys ) all flying race drones, 3 are fixed wing pilots, and 3 are heli pilots ( me included ), I'm the only one with a phantom, one guy has an inspire, but NEVER brings it, so starting to question his honesty, as I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, WANT TO CHECK IT OUT, MOSTLY,, anyhow, about what is cool:

Picture this, ( has happened to me ) 8 racing drones on the corse, my buddy hands me a pair of older fat sharks ( my first goggle experience ) so I put them on, and I'm on board his drone, and racing ( he is the pilot, I'm only spectating ), he tells me to hit a button on the goggles, so I do, now I am onboard with another guys drone, I hit the button again, now I'm hooked to a 3rd drone, WOW, after that I thought ( I GOTTA GET ME ONE OF THESE, ASAP! ) it was TRUELY an eye opening experience, to go to different drones with a touch of the button, and back and forth as much as you want!

So
While you are flying fpv goggle, your wife/friend or whoever, can place a second pair of goggles on, and enjoy the flight with you! Just have to tune into the right frequency!

Hopefully I can get a pair after the holidays, I have a wife and 3 kids, and this time of year is horrible ( my bday July, my wife sept, my oldest son oct, my youngest son nov., and my daughter, December, add Christmas, and thanksgiving, and Halloween, as you can see, money tight tight tight! Lol

I just got into helis 2 years ago ( actually 7 years ago )
I got a axe cp 7 years ago wrecked it SEVERAL TIMES, SO gave it up. Then ahead a few years, I got a new p2v, after 2 years of flying it, I had orientation down, so bought a wltoys v977 heli ( very small, but an AWESOME HELI ) full 3D. And low and behold, I could now fly, and fly well. It has 6 or 3 axis gyro, so very stable in beginner mode, more realistic in sport mode. But 2 to 2 1/2 years no crashes! Not bad. But have to say, phantom helped me become a better heli pilot for sure!

I'm not inverted yet, bummer , but I don't feel I'm ready yet, im working on tail forward flights ( same with phantom ) at the moment, everyone laughs at me ( at the field ) but, until I get it right every time, that is where I'm staying. Got forward, left and right down, no problem, but tail forward, is difficult for me? Not sure why?
And I'm sure inverted is a WHOLE NEW BALLGAME. But soon my friend!

And lastly
Heli flight kicks the crap out of drone flight! I enjoy it SOOOOOOOO much, like flying my phantoms, but LOVE flying my heli even more!

I appreciate the Tx,
That is really nice of you, to offer it to us!
Is there anything you need?

J Dot

Ps: I'll forward you my address in a pm ( conversation )
In a moment!
Thanks again, and a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS, to you and your family! Take care, fly safe!
I have more toys that I can use, lol. Now you have really got me wanting this FPV thing. DJI better get on with it.

Reactions: J Dot
Here is a short video I took,
It is us at the field, the get fpv guys are there as well.
And quite fun to watch them, I consider them INSANE, lol
But they are VERY GOOD pilots, and do things with their racers that seem to DEFY gravity and known physics! I watch them do the tricks time and time again, and still have a hard time believing what I'm seeing! But video is for you to see where we fly, this is 1 of 4 fields they fly at, I stay here, as it is 2 minutes from my house!
Also they set up all kinds of obstacles, and lay out a corse, tubes, loops, flags, poles, banners, you name it, this day, the guy did not make it who has the stuff for the corse in his converted ambulance, now a drone mobile! Lol.

Have a great Christmas, and PLEASE keep me posted , I'm looking forward to your thoughts on it when you try it out!

Also if there are any fields in your area, or drone racers, I'm not sure how people are around you, but here, they let you fly their stuff, try their stuff, dig through their stuff ( extra stuff boxes ) very very cool, friendly, and helpful, maybe someone will let you try a spare pair, to experience it first hand! It blew my mind! Cool, on a WHOLE NEW LEVEL,

J Dot

Here is a short video I took,
It is us at the field, the get fpv guys are there as well.
And quite fun to watch them, I consider them INSANE, lol
But they are VERY GOOD pilots, and do things with their racers that seem to DEFY gravity and known physics! I watch them do the tricks time and time again, and still have a hard time believing what I'm seeing! But video is for you to see where we fly, this is 1 of 4 fields they fly at, I stay here, as it is 2 minutes from my house!
Also they set up all kinds of obstacles, and lay out a corse, tubes, loops, flags, poles, banners, you name it, this day, the guy did not make it who has the stuff for the corse in his converted ambulance, now a drone mobile! Lol.

Have a great Christmas, and PLEASE keep me posted , I'm looking forward to your thoughts on it when you try it out!

Also if there are any fields in your area, or drone racers, I'm not sure how people are around you, but here, they let you fly their stuff, try their stuff, dig through their stuff ( extra stuff boxes ) very very cool, friendly, and helpful, maybe someone will let you try a spare pair, to experience it first hand! It blew my mind! Cool, on a WHOLE NEW LEVEL,

J Dot
Yes it has got to be pretty cool. I don't know of anyone doing this around here, but I live on a small farm and have a couple of fields to play with. I have it packed and ready to go to you.

Reactions: J Dot
Hello Everyone, and ( Jetlag )
Got the Tx yesterday, thank you SO much, I appreciate it!
I was expecting to pay shipping, but Jetlag, even covered that! WOW.
I wish MORE members were this cool!
A+

Thanks again,
Take care, Fly safe!
J Dot

Hello Everyone, and ( Jetlag )
Got the Tx yesterday, thank you SO much, I appreciate it!
I was expecting to pay shipping, but Jetlag, even covered that! WOW.
I wish MORE members were this cool!
A+

Thanks again,
Take care, Fly safe!
J Dot
Thank You Sir, now keep those FPV videos coming.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnndyManuka