MAXAMPS LiPo 2800 3-cell 11.1v Phantom Battery Pack

Reaction score
A friend in our hobby sent me a link to this product last week and raves about the company and product quality. I went ahead and ordered one for my FC40. The battery is designed specifically for our Phantoms. Lifetime warranty, and truly made "fresh" rather than pulled from inventory. I will give feedback on how it compares to the stock battery once I have time to test. But I am very impressed just with the customer service so far. Very quick shipping and good documentation.
I'm not sure about the rules on this forum about links to outside vendors, but it seems pretty relaxed. If I am violating any board rules, please let me know and I will remove the link, but here is the page with the battery specific to the Phantom FC40

http://www.maxamps.com/proddetail.php?p ... ck&cat=397

look forward to your review of this battery.

I should mention that it's a VERY tight fit as far as the connector goes, some minor tweaks will be required to make it easy to use, but I also have an outboard dual-battery kit on the way and am looking at either a larger battery door or removing it completely and putting a custom setup in place of the door...

Just curious, but what is so special about this battery. I use multistars 4000 mah on my fc40s and get a good 15 minutes each flight. Also, the batteries cost about $20 each. Just asking out of curiosity.

Reactions: Tallyrver

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akinproplumbing