Max altitude reduced

I hear you! Then It's "Please hold while a Representative can find time to answer your call! Your call is very important to us" Then they play that dang elevator Musick! Ha! I haven't yet had to call DJI but I reckon they're about like everyone else! Then when you do get someone they barely speak English!
Its gets worse all they do is make you send your drone in and the test it and if you do one thing wrong like say fly above legal height then they void warranty. So you have to pay for repairs

Reactions: Kevin G
Its gets worse all they do is make you send your drone in and the test it and if you do one thing wrong like say fly above legal height then they void warranty. So you have to pay for repairs
I'm fairly sure that nothings wrong with our Phantoms but it's the DJ-NO-Go app, or Big Brother over it all, I paid almost 500 dollars for my P3S.......I've been thinking about saving up for a P3 Advanced, not sure

I think you are right.
I'm fairly sure that nothings wrong with our Phantoms but it's the DJ-NO-Go app, or Big Brother over it all, I paid almost 500 dollars for my P3S.......I've been thinking about saving up for a P3 Advanced, not sure

I would get the phantom 3 se its cheap and it has a 4km range!

Hey Thanks! I just looked online at Walmart and saw a few!...
DJI Phantom 3 SE Wifi FPV 4K UHD Camera Drone 4km Long-distance Control Vision Positioning System GPS Quadcopter
Price $692.99List price $1,256.36
My Ebay and PayPal days are over!.....You are right they are cheaper about 250-300 bucks less than Advanced!...And the 4km range!

DJI Phantom 3 SE Wifi FPV 4K UHD Camera Drone 4km Long-distance Control Vision Positioning System GPS Quadcopter
My Ebay and PayPal days are over!.....You are right they are cheaper about 250-300 bucks less than Advanced!...And the 4km range!
Yeah I'd jump on that if I hadn't already bought a standard and I had money lol

I'm most likely to get one right around Christmas!.....I however haven't done too bad with my P3S as a few weeks ago broke my distance record and flew it out .3736 FT! I got the Argtect Antennae Extension.
1800-2200 ft sort of my average distance.

I have upgraded. My drone flies fine with my iphone. My ipad has height and distance restrictions. Any ideas?

Had the same problem with my Pro 3. What worked for me was deleting the GO App and reinstalling on my iPhone 6.
My App version is 3.1.14 - Aircraft is 1.11.20 - Remote is 1.9.2.
Same. Stuck in beginner mode even though I verified it was off. Turned on and off anyway to no effect. Re-installed app then worked.

Good morning. I found something that, so far, has worked for me. After numerous uninstalls/reinstalls, logout/login attempts, etc., here's what worked for me [knock on wood]. On the DJI GO App I logged out, and while still on the screen that prompted me to login, I powered off my iPhone. Then I powered up my iPhone and went to the GO app which immediately prompted me to login BUT in addition to username and password it required a verification code after typing it in it took me to the GO app home screen. I got the green light to fly and flew it about 200 feet up and out and repeated it. I didn't want to fly any further today as it is windy, but I really wanted to resolve this issue. Let me know if it works for any of you drone drivers.

Good morning. I found something that, so far, has worked for me. After numerous uninstalls/reinstalls, logout/login attempts, etc., here's what worked for me [knock on wood]. On the DJI GO App I logged out, and while still on the screen that prompted me to login, I powered off my iPhone. Then I powered up my iPhone and went to the GO app which immediately prompted me to login BUT in addition to username and password it required a verification code after typing it in it took me to the GO app home screen. I got the green light to fly and flew it about 200 feet up and out and repeated it. I didn't want to fly any further today as it is windy, but I really wanted to resolve this issue. Let me know if it works for any of you drone drivers.
'''''Thanks to you and Robsam56 , I'M FLYING AGAIN!....And up to 396 ft also flew it out to 2800 ft this morning!

Reactions: Kelly1946
Update: As I wrote yesterday it worked for me. Today I flew my P3S and I had it out to ca. 2,000 feet and about 350 feet altitude. I landed it turned it off and replaced the battery and it started all over AGAIN max 98 feet, both altitude and distance. I went through my procedure I wrote about yesterday; logging out of the GO app and powering down my iPhone while on that screen and then restart the iPhone and go back into the GO app and log in. Well it worked, and a second time when I replaced my second battery with a third. I have the OEM DJI battery and two after-market Powerextra batteries which have worked well in the past and without issue. Anyway it's a nuisance but I am flying.

Update: As I wrote yesterday it worked for me. Today I flew my P3S and I had it out to ca. 2,000 feet and about 350 feet altitude. I landed it turned it off and replaced the battery and it started all over AGAIN max 98 feet, both altitude and distance. I went through my procedure I wrote about yesterday; logging out of the GO app and powering down my iPhone while on that screen and then restart the iPhone and go back into the GO app and log in. Well it worked, and a second time when I replaced my second battery with a third. I have the OEM DJI battery and two after-market Powerextra batteries which have worked well in the past and without issue. Anyway it's a nuisance but I am flying.
Thanks,And Sorry, I have two Phantoms and two Ipads, Yesterday morning I brought both down to the Park and started my first Phantom and this is after I UN installed the DJI-Go-Pro App and Re-installed it (on Both Ipads) as RobSam56 above said to try and also then going to the Go-Pro-App and Signing out and while on the screen still, Powering Off my Ipad and then after a few min turning it back on again and going back to the DJI-Go-Pro App, and signing back in. I close the app, ... then load up both Phantoms and both Ipads and both Controllers and driving to the Park. (I cannot fly here around home anymore)....Using just one Controller on first my "Jupiter 2" Phantom" go through the pre-flight Check-Routine I still Noticed on the Top Left hand side of the DJI-Go-Pro App a Warning Class E Warning, Restricted Area-Fly With Caution!-Message in a Yellow Box........BUT I DID get it UP to over 200 FT UP (ALTITUDE) ...AND...Flew it OUT to almost 3,000 feet! (Which makes me Happy!) Return it Back to me and Land it. All fine Turn Off The Jupiter 2 Phantom, and Controller......Go to the trunk of the Volvo Put Jupiter 2 away and now get The Enterprise-Phantom. (Using the same Ipad and the same Controller go set The Enterprise down, turning it on then the Controller,setting it up, Which I had to Link it to the Controller and then about 30 seconds later then, LIFT OFF...Up it goes.......to 98 FT......Outward...98 feet! Now I'm pee-owed again!........I was hoping that The Jupiter 2 would still now be OK,....Now after reading your latest News here looks like "We don't have a GO here in Houston!"......or in this case...Prescott!

It's here DJI Phantom 3 SE Wifi FPV RC eu - Tomtop.com
for $519

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor