Max altitude reduced

Thanks for your responses. I intentionally put it into beginner mode, made a quick flight then put it back into regular mode, but still no luck. I even adjusted the max altitude little lower but still the same issue. It's still stuck on ca. 98 feet max. Arrghh!

Reactions: Kevin G
Thanks for your responses. I intentionally put it into beginner mode, made a quick flight then put it back into regular mode, but still no luck. I even adjusted the max altitude little lower but still the same issue. It's still stuck on ca. 98 feet max. Arrghh!

98ft =30m which is the 'restriction' from the latest DGI GO app. Are you sure you did log into your account?

Same cotton pickin problem! 98 ft today, oh boy! I gained FIVE WHOLE FEET!.
Now- What is ""Class E Restricted Area- Fly with Extreme Caution-""" message showing on my App screen when I am at the little Park down here where I've flown it many times before?? I've never had any of these messages.......probably time to get a new hobby!....

I'm about to go Arrrgh!...too! I'd hate to have to go back to my old Syma X5C!.....Or a Tarantula with a Moebius strapped underneath!...

Reactions: Kelly1946
My p3s wont fly university 98 feet either!! And its says I'm 70 feet away sometimes when I'm right next to it!!

Yes, I'm glad to find out that I'm not alone on this issue!...We'll figure it out soon I hope!...I feel like I am in a cage!
Okay so I read and I think we need to clear the app cache in the app settings, log out and delete the app, then reinstall the app.

Yes, I'm glad to find out that I'm not alone on this issue!...We'll figure it out soon I hope!...I feel like I am in a cage!
And when you look at flight data is your location correct because mine was a little offset? Like it said I was in my neighbors yard which explains the 70 feet away.

Tell me if it works! Im at work now and cant test it.
I'll have to give it a try in the morning as I can't fly it around here, have a few pizzed off neighbors,so I'll go down to the Park in the morning.....I did however followed your directions above and cleared the Cache on it and signed out, deleted the app and even shut the Ipads down, then back on again, then Re-downloaded the apps. I did connect to my Phantom, here in the house,(Props off)...I will give it a go tomorrow.

I'll have to give it a try in the morning as I can't fly it around here, have a few pizzed off neighbors,so I'll go down to the Park in the morning.....I did however followed your directions above and cleared the Cache on it and signed out, deleted the app and even shut the Ipads down, then back on again, then Re-downloaded the apps. I did connect to my Phantom, here in the house,(Props off)...I will give it a go tomorrow.
Alright cool I'll try it when I get home and tell you how it goes for me.

It is raining here now! Have you tried your Phantom yet? I'd be aggravated too just having it 3 days!
I have been wanting a drone forever and I get one and it does this. Unfortunately I'm still at work, I don't get off till 10. I just hope it works because I hate dealing with dji's poor customer service.

I have been wanting a drone forever and I get one and it does this. Unfortunately I'm still at work, I don't get off till 10. I just hope it works because I hate dealing with dji's poor customer service.
I hear you! Then It's "Please hold while a Representative can find time to answer your call! Your call is very important to us" Then they play that dang elevator Musick! Ha! I haven't yet had to call DJI but I reckon they're about like everyone else! Then when you do get someone they barely speak English!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor