Mavic RC screens: Why only for iPhone type?

Reaction score
Unless I'm missing something here, why is the Mavic only good for those who use an iPhone or small, Android for the screen. OK if you have 20-20 vision, but there there others who don't have that ability, so a larger screen is better like those used with the P3Pro and Inspire 1.I think DJI is just plying this product to the younger gens, who want the latest digital gadget and have excellent eyesight. Certainly not a pro drone that's for sure.

Yeah, the whole concept of the Mavic was to make everything portable. I think the most stable aftermarket tablet holder will be one that you hold on to as the controller sits inside. Seems like the one on RC groups would put too much stress on the controller grips.

LOL....that's retarded! Might as well use the iPad as the controller! You want a big screen....get an iPhone 6 Plus or don't buy the mavic. Its about portability gentlemen....ya gonna gonna carry an iPad mini in your back pocket?

Reactions: Kilrah and Mr.JP
Unless I'm missing something here, why is the Mavic only good for those who use an iPhone or small, Android for the screen. OK if you have 20-20 vision, but there there others who don't have that ability, so a larger screen is better like those used with the P3Pro and Inspire 1.I think DJI is just plying this product to the younger gens, who want the latest digital gadget and have excellent eyesight. Certainly not a pro drone that's for sure.

If you're unable to see a small smartphone screen properly because of eyesight, its very likely you probably won't able to see your drone particularly well in the air either, in which case you need to decide whether flying a drone is safe for you and others around you to be doing. I suspect the amount of time "younger gens" spend on digital devices, eyesights are getting worse not better!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl