Maps on P4P+?? *Solved*

Problem is now solved -
Placed the sd card that came with the drone in the controller. Then did factory reset including formatting sd card.
Boot up, connect to wifi, sign into dji account and hit go fly and voila - MAPS!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it possible to get maps on the phantom 4 pro plus??

On the dji website live chat I was told it is not possible to store maps on the plus version.

Now I am seeing conflicting information on Facebook - something in regards to doing a full factory data reset (which apparently doesn't delete firmware updates). This apparently also eliminates the 'crashing' of the dji go app on the plus.

Does anyone know about this and\or have further information???
I had the same problems, did a factory reset and all the maps returned.

I have the same problem... NO Maps.. on my +. I had maps before?? Hope I'm not forced to do a complete rebooting. Any suggestions from any one? Latest vet. Update put on today.

The map problem has been solved... Hooked up the RC with the DJI assistant on the PC and did a reset. Then was able to download offline maps. Also I think it cleared out some of the bugs.. Seems to fly much nicer.

The map problem has been solved... Hooked up the RC with the DJI assistant on the PC and did a reset. Then was able to download offline maps. Also I think it cleared out some of the bugs.. Seems to fly much nicer.

Weird - my controller never seemed to be recognised by dji assistant on my mac?? I just assumed it was because the controller has wifi so no need to connect through pc/mac.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT