"Map loading"

Reaction score
Why does the Android app show "Map loading" for almost every flight in the user center? On iPad, the location is always spot on, and even transferred ones (cloud) from Android show up just fine on iOS. Sometimes the Android app will show "Map loading, <locationname>" but still it says Map loading. Probably a bug, but not very professional...

I would agree. Seem like a programming issue. Keep in mind that DJI has thought they would be releasing ground station in the Pilot app around the time of release. It's several months later and still nothing. They have only corrected minor bugs. So I don't feel that they have the best or biggest staff working on the app.

I have the same issue on mine but it is on the IOS app. Most of my flights are from home and it always shows "Map Loading" in the flight record. On flights I have done from other locations it shows the correct location. Can't work out what is different????

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have 45 out of 59 flights that show Map Loading. Part of me thinks those ones are rural flights/locations since the others just show the closest town/city name.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl