Manfrotto D1 Backpack on sale at B&H for $139

After having the d1 for 3 weeks now, I still love it. The only problem is I bought another lens and a wireless mic setup that I am struggling to find a place to safely put them, in the backpack. Might have to return the d1 and get the think tank airport helipak. Any suggestions or is the think tank worth it?

Would you mind taking a few pictures? That would be great! Thanks in advance.
Sorry for the delay, been under the weather. In the top mesh portion I only have two sets of blades but there is plenty of room for filters, cables, etc. In the case is the p4p and the plus controller, extra battery (one in unit) charger, Nikon D7200 with L bracket, Nikon 80-200 F4 (sticks up a touch but I don't think it will be a problem, double stack with some foam in between Tokina 11-16 and Nikon 16 - 85. Cabled remote for camera, three additional batteries and charger, lens cleaning stuff and extra memory cards. Forgot to put the laptop charger in the bag but there will be room. Total weight not including the laptop and charger was 19.8 lbs. Let me know if you have any questions. Best... Steve
thinktank.jpg

Attachments

• thinktank.jpg
    thinktank.jpg
    373.4 KB · Views: 296
Reactions: jiggyb21
That's not my exact case. Mine is longer, and you can leave the props on. But, no. It does not fit my controller. I would have to cut out some foam to make it fit.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

I purchased my P4P in a bundle from PixelHub on eBay. Included in the bundle was an Ultimax backpack that seems to be a superb knock-off of the Manfrotto. It was probably made in the same factory and works perfectly for the P4P, controller, batteries and lots of other stuff. The pile of stuff included in the bundle make the backpack pretty much free. This is a DJI Authorized dealer and top rated + seller on ebay. If you haven't purchased your P4P and accessories yet I highly recommend checking them out.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart