Major JELLO at speed H3 2D

boat chaser said:
I am very happy with the performance now. Getting fatshark attitude fpv and upgrading transmitter next. I will be speaking with CASA soon regarding licencing for commercial use. I'll let you know what I hear.

Ok cool would love to hear the official CASA stance and if they are implementing the new rules yet or if they know when these may be in. I am honestly quite happy to just fly as a hobby but as some people have asked for commercial shots, but if the licensing ends up costing too much it still wouldn't be worth it for me unless I wanted to go into it full time and not sure if thats what I really want.

martcerv said:
boat chaser said:
I am very happy with the performance now. Getting fatshark attitude fpv and upgrading transmitter next. I will be speaking with CASA soon regarding licencing for commercial use. I'll let you know what I hear.

Ok cool would love to hear the official CASA stance and if they are implementing the new rules yet or if they know when these may be in. I am honestly quite happy to just fly as a hobby but as some people have asked for commercial shots, but if the licensing ends up costing too much it still wouldn't be worth it for me unless I wanted to go into it full time and not sure if thats what I really want.

http://www.casa.gov.au/scripts/nc.dll?W ... =PC_100377

Above is the process an Australian would need to complete to gain authority to be able to fly his/her UAV commercially. And they have even made up a cool "UAV" logo! Lmao it kinda takes the "drone-fear" out of it . . .

Then again, a fighter jet isn't the best logo choice :)

. . . I also post the rules according to CASA in another thread, from memory it's part 101.295!

QUICK EDIT: and for those wondering, its about $9000!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl