Magic power warranty

Reaction score
Hello, i want to apply the magic power mod for 27 dbs, but i'm just curious, does it affect waranty? (my drone is 2 months old, and seeing all these flyaways/crashses makes me want to rely on my warranty the 1st year). So can the mod be detected in case of warranty use? or can the mod be reverted (i;ve seen that it can) but so that it will not affect warranty? Thank you

I thynk yes. Question is. When I'm going to complain about faulty gimbal. It'll be pure mechanics problem.They will examine interference in software.Recognize the use of magic in the case before it remove.

sorry, but i really do not understand what you're saying. What i want to know is:
P3s => update to magic power
Have a flyaway (let's say because of the home point update)
=> i need warranty so: would the soft update be detected there so that could cancel my warranty?
- or, i see that there is the option to revert the magic power update => will all the soft modifications be detected by warranty so it could cancel it?

is the update modification DETECTABLE at warranty?
is there any option to restore to factory settings (i've seen that there is), and if there is, is it still detectable at warranty?

If a guarantee for you in the first place not to use magic.Maybe someone who had a drone in the service after using magic experience tells.I apologize for translation

You're welcome. Magic use one month and no problems. Anyway, it's illegal interference with the equipment.
It's your choice with all the consequences.

There are two SD cards in the aircraft ... one glued in and you cannot get to it except by connecting cable. I would bet a dollar it has enough hidden sections on it to detect illegal mods etc. for DJI to find.

If you are really worried about Warranty - I would suggest not to play with the software etc. I have no evidence of DJI refusal to honour warranty due to this - but I just have a gut feeling about it.

Nigel

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akinproplumbing