Made youtube night time & lightning photography tutorials

Reaction score
Here is one that i'm pretty amped on since tonight i was able to capture some lightning on a 1 second exposure during a storm!

And here is a night time long exposure tutorial i made to help you out since i see a lot of questions about it.

Thanks for the vid. I feel that it is very informative. Actually, with the red front lights on the P3, they can be turned off from within the DJI Go app. I always keep them off. Again, thanks for the video.

Thanks for the videos. Good info on ISO settings. Nice to know the uav won't fall from the sky in a light mist or light rain. I still would not take that chance.

Desert how are you enabling full screen pic previews like in your other video? That setting is not on my app. I've got the same mini as you.

great video tutorial! one thing I can not find is quick review.. I have the p3a does only the p3p have that or am I missing it?

Do you need to have video caching ON in order to see the pic you took? I tried lastnight setting up for pics using ISO 800 with a 1 second shutter and anytime I pressed the play button it would load the screen and just a spinning indicator in the center and never show me the photo.

2en6vs4.jpg

The Bright lights in the back is a Highschool football stadium.

Do you need to have video caching ON in order to see the pic you took? I tried lastnight setting up for pics using ISO 800 with a 1 second shutter and anytime I pressed the play button it would load the screen and just a spinning indicator in the center and never show me the photo.

2en6vs4.jpg

The Bright lights in the back is a Highschool football stadium.

Nope it should always show a short preview after the shot. Try to reinstall the app on your device. Im shooting on an ipad air 2 fyi. Also go into setting and set photo playback to 2 seconds

Your night tips have been great for my shots, but alas, preview is NOT on my app. I've got the iPad Mini 2, and have now been thru several iterations of the app release. It's simply not there. I don't know what build you've got, but it's not on any other YouTube videos I've seen. I'd love it too....

great video tutorial! one thing I can not find is quick review.. I have the p3a does only the p3p have that or am I missing it?

I have the P3A and I don't think we have the preview feature.

Reactions: Mike Mauk
These are my favorite kind of videos. I love to watch how people use their P3's. Great job and thanks for sharing!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl