Made a mistake hooking up new antenna in the tramsmitter

Reaction score
Does anybody know if the control board where the antenna hooks up in the transmitter is replaceable? I made a mistake disconnecting the old antenna. I got the new antenna installed with some soldering and it tests fine but I'd be more comfortable just replacing the board.

Venom93corba said:
Does anybody know if the control board where the antenna hooks up in the transmitter is replaceable? I made a mistake disconnecting the old antenna. I got the new antenna installed with some soldering and it tests fine but I'd be more comfortable just replacing the board.

Why, if all is "fine"?

a5ydu5aq.jpg
Thanks to chidago I have a new board, woo hoo! Man I love this forum.

Now the question is will it be plug and plug or will I have to bind it to the quad? I'm guessing it have to bind it. I haven't had to do any binding yet so this should be fun.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2

Nah...had a transmitter replacement because of a bad throttle gimbal, but, everything else was good..

iDrone said:
chidago said:
I have a board..pm sent to you
Got another one? It's been a week since I filed reports with DJI & my dealer about my weak TX and I'm still waiting for a response. Wish dealers stocked these like they do receivers.

iDrone
I'm actually after the receiver part too!
Which dealer(s) do have this in stock? (preferably Europe)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl