Mabuhay from the Philippines!

Reaction score
hello everyone,

so excited to learn from phantom pilots here. I am amboy from the Philippines. I recently bought my Phantom 4 Pro after my mavic air overheated (im still waiting for it to be repaired as of now). Had my first baptism of fire so to speak when my phantom 4 pro flew onto a low hanging vine but my P4P survived with nary a scratch and damage! way to go DJI! :) hope to be able to share my footages here soon. :)

Amboy

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Welcome to PhantomPilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy that new P4P, fly safe and have fun!

hello everyone,

so excited to learn from phantom pilots here. I am amboy from the Philippines. I recently bought my Phantom 4 Pro after my mavic air overheated (im still waiting for it to be repaired as of now). Had my first baptism of fire so to speak when my phantom 4 pro flew onto a low hanging vine but my P4P survived with nary a scratch and damage! way to go DJI! :) hope to be able to share my footages here soon. :)

Amboy
Welcome Kuya Amboy!
Magandang umaga po. Kumusta ka?

Welcome Amboy.. this forum helps a lot of new drone pilots., like me.. from Masinloc Zambales..lives in Portland Oregon..thanks

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT