Lost Vision 2+ from texas?

Reaction score
I had a customer send me a Phantom to repair. The phone number on the bottom is not his and I am trying to make sure it goes to the right person. Anyone lose one in Texas and can tell me the number will get a call. :D

lost mine in Oregon it was headed that way, pretty sure battery died befor Texes :)

I think it's excellent that you're checking. Let us know how the story ends.

The number is disconnected, it was the first thing I tried. I searched online also. I could always call their local PD but I think I have done my share already. The fact that the present owner did not send a remote tells me what it is.

I wouldn't worry about it. Not to sound like a *** , but he sent it to you to get repaired. Could be a old # he had , or he could of bought it used etc. I would probally be upset if I sent you something and you did this.
Maybe he didn't think he needed to send the remote , did you ask for it ? Some people don't have a clue about these things.

Mori55 said:
I wouldn't worry about it. Not to sound like a *** , but he sent it to you to get repaired. Could be a old # he had , or he could of bought it used etc. I would probally be upset if I sent you something and you did this.
Maybe he didn't think he needed to send the remote , did you ask for it ? Some people don't have a clue about these things.

Upset about what? I have revealed no names, no phone numbers and repair 10-15 drones a week. I asked for the TX to be sent with it.

I hope that if someone ever finds one with my phone number on it they try to contact me. :!:

it's good that you are checking, but i wouldn't do that legally speaking......it may come back to bite you in the rear....

neilnasdaq1 said:
OMG! THIS COULD BE MY DRONE! I lost it in College Station, TX! This is my craigslist listing! Please let this me it! I bought it from dronesetc.com! My heart is beating so fast. I though I would never see it again! Thank you so much for this post. Although this might not be my drone, I hope for the best!

http://collegestation.craigslist.org/la ... 31915.html

Hey Neil,
I just noticed this post & thought it might be you! But I see you have seen the post also! Let me know what happened....
Lee
aka:Moose

neilnasdaq1 said:
On a second thought... this isn't my drone... :(

"These are not the drones you are looking for"

400px-ObiWanHS-SWE.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member