Lost video comms while in flight p4p+

Reaction score
Yesterday I lost video while inflight. I saw that there was an update, so I packed up and went home to download the update. I keep getting a failed to install update prompt. It also says I should collect date to submit to DJI support. (I have no idea how to do this.) But more worrisome is the attached screen displace "no signal" and the display shows no video as though the camera is not transmitting the display.

Yesterday I lost video while inflight. I saw that there was an update, so I packed up and went home to download the update. I keep getting a failed to install update prompt. It also says I should collect date to submit to DJI support. (I have no idea how to do this.) But more worrisome is the attached screen displace "no signal" and the display shows no video as though the camera is not transmitting the display.
My P4 has been doing the same thing. Even at close distances. I calibrated imu. Tried to manually lock it on to the one good channel. Nothing is working. Can hardly shoot video. I have no idea how to fix it. Thinking of trying to downgrade one step in firmware. I thought this light bridge was supposed to work.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94