Lost P3S http://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/1HXNXA59WSRDWZQ0HPES/

Can you describe more clearlier please? Did you wait for your phantom? According to the log, the phantom 3 went into go home mode after signal-lost. When you took off, was your home-point set at right place? Did you check that area, where you lost your phantom 3? Maybe a power-failure and the phantom 3 crashed?

Last edited:
Can you describe more clearlier please? Did you wait for your phantom? According to the log, the phantom 3 went into go home mode after signal-lost. When you took off, was your home-point set at right place?
Absolutely, It was common to get weak signal warnings so I wasn't that concerned when they start just minutes into my flights. After a few sec. Of weak sig warning, it degraded to lost signal with video feed and ac control lost. I started to close the gap in hopes of re-aquiring control but nothing. I shut down the radio in hopes that failsafe would initialize but I never saw it again.
Can you describe more clearlier please? Did you wait for your phantom? According to the log, the phantom 3 went into go home mode after signal-lost. When you took off, was your home-point set at right place?
Absolutely, It was common to get weak signal warnings so I wasn't that concerned when they start just minutes into my flights. After a few sec. Of weak sig warning, it degraded to lost signal with video feed and ac control lost. I started to close the gap in hopes of re-aquiring control but nothing. I shut down the radio in hopes that failsafe would initialize but I never saw it again. Home point was set. And after lost signal, the ac turned to the Home point, accelerated to 5.5 mph and vanished..

I do not think that the phantom 3 hit something as the height was about 400ft and when i look at the map, there should be no buildings that can reach 400ft. According to the logviewer (healthydrones) the home-point was that place, where you take off with that phantom.

here

I would start to ask around, if someone saw your drone. Maybe power-failure, battery not sitting well and lead to shut down etc. We can only speculate.

Attachments

• bandicam 2017-04-24 18-12-50-568.jpg
    bandicam 2017-04-24 18-12-50-568.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 371
Last edited:
I do not think that the phantom 3 hit something as the height was about 400ft and when i look at the map, there should be no buildings that can reach 400ft. According to the logviewer (healthydrones) the home-point was that place, where you take off with that phantom.

here

I would start to ask around, if someone saw your drone. Maybe power-failure, battery not sitting well and lead to shut down etc. We can only speculate.
Thank you for your time and input. The search will continue...

@Dennis3257

So far I haven't seen a clue yet.

But, Why would the dates from these files be 10 days old?

Rod

After sending DJI Flight logs, I resynced because there were some she couldn't find. The date you see is the last modified file date.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl