Lost my first bird!

Hey guys

so it finally happened after a year. I lost my P3P last week. It just went from all good to "aircraft disconnected" and I never heard back from it. went hiking up twice to the last known gps point but no luck. I suspect an electrical issue but am wondering if someone can help analize the log file, I'm a bit lost!

log: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BylPy8OYXYaWM2ZQMEdHdU5VdTA
Upload your logs from DJI Go at HealthDrones.com. That will put them in a user friendly(er) format that you can share. Post your result link.

Brian - I'm no expert but I don't see anything wrong, perhaps others with more experience could have a look. Only thing I could see that that cell 4 on the battery seemed a little below its siblings. From the topo map I can see that it is an area with a lot of mountains/hills. I don't know the elevations around there, is it possible that the aircraft ran into one of them? Just thought I would ask, your elevation is pretty high, I'm assuming because of the terrain. Do you have any video of the final minute or so from your video cache?

Brian Hockenstein, please upload your TXT flight log here and post a link back here.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl