Loss of control

Reaction score
I think I jumped the gun after my crash. Went to fly today first time without prop guards, decent day not alot of wind. Once I give full full throttle ascent, the bird locks into full throttle. letting go of left stick she still continues to climb. If I pull into decent, the props go to idle and she drops like a rock. Trying to land was almost impossible, I ended up having to land into tall grass just to get her down.

I'm think damaged main board. Anyone concur, or any ideas please?

As always, thanks in advance!

Grampa.

Second Question - I want to take out this morning. Do I lose any control issues by removing camera before flight just in case I crash?

I did in fact do a compas re-cal - Did not go into assistant and do a full recal. You are speaking of the PC attached to bird correct?

I had a small landing tip over that threw some stuff off and had to recalibrate imu and TX. So I could see you needed that also. Glad it is like new again. Happy Soaring.

Personally, I almost always catch my P2 & P3. My dog is mad/crazy about them, so it's really a safety thing. I always do it if the wind is stiff - getting blown over on the ground before the props stop is a real possibility. I always prove to myself that I have full control before I do it, and fly upwind above head-height to catch. I haven't needed to recalibrate either for several months.

Recalibrated per dirkclod. Took out for test flight without FPV. She is flying as good as the day it came out of the box. Thanks!
blank stare.png
HUH

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl