Loooooong firmware update

Reaction score
Hi all, sooo I skipped the update from v1.3.20 to v1.7.0060 and went straight from v1.3.20 to v1.8.80 or at least, it's in the process of updating...! It's been going now for about an hour, is this normal..! Many thanks. Graham

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: xave
Find something else to do to make time go by. I would give it more time just to eliminate the variable but you may have to do an intermittent update.

Reactions: Cobus
First day with no wind and the update is now 1 1/2 hrs... Battery is also now down to +_ 60% having been at 100%. Not much I can do I guess except for starting at it and listen to the beeps... :-(. Thanks sonof40

First day with no wind and the update is now 1 1/2 hrs... Battery is also now down to +_ 60% having been at 100%. Not much I can do I guess except for starting at it and listen to the beeps... :-(. Thanks sonof40

Haha I feel your pain! When I first got my P3A and did my first update i was sweating bullets! I kept thinking it was taking way to long but it eventually worked. Hopefully you have the same luck!

Hi all, sooo I skipped the update from v1.3.20 to v1.7.0060 and went straight from v1.3.20 to v1.8.80 or at least, it's in the process of updating...! It's been going now for about an hour, is this normal..! Many thanks. Graham

Done yet?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl