Looking To Hire Taranis X8R Programmer with Phantom 2

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I'm receiving my new Phantom 2 with Zenmuse gimbal + Taranis x8r + Lightbridge. Unfortunately the system will only be arriving about 1 week before I leave for Arizona, where I want to fly/film in the desert.

I'll eventually get into learning the Taranis programming, but I definitely won't have time before leaving for AZ. I wanted to take time the week before leaving to get accustomed to flying with the Taranis/Lightbridge.

Anyone available for hire with lots of experience setting up this system? Thanks.

What is your location? I would help you set it up for free if you were near me.

Hi Jim,

Unfortunately I'm about 1500 miles North of you, but thanks for the generous offer! Can you tell me, am I right when researching Taranis programming that the programmer can set up all switches/buttons to have specified functions and voice alerts that can be saved as a .bin file which can be transferred to any other same Taranis model? Thanks!

John J. said:
Hi Jim,

Unfortunately I'm about 1500 miles North of you, but thanks for the generous offer! Can you tell me, am I right when researching Taranis programming that the programmer can set up all switches/buttons to have specified functions and voice alerts that can be saved as a .bin file which can be transferred to any other same Taranis model? Thanks!

Yes, If someone has a model setup for a phantom which is not very different from any quad they could send you the file that you could upload onto the Taranis and could fly from that after calibration. You still have to install the receiver into the phantom. I would post post another thread here or http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1866206 asking for local help with your situation. Most of us will help without compensation(maybe a beer or lunch)!

Hi Jim,

Thanks again for the quick response and infos!

I have a qualified dealer who will be installing the x8r receiver into the Phantom2, no problem. I'm looking for someone with experience to program a file for my Taranis I can import and be ready to fly...I'm looking for switch/button/voice functions I'm sure many Taranis users probably have working already. I'll check your RC groups forum, again thanks for the tips!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akinproplumbing