looking for phantom 2 vision 2212 motor anyone know where?

Reaction score
One of my motors died and am having a hard time tracking a couple down every dealer and site ive checked so far either doesnt carry them anymore or is out of stock of them, just didnt want to change out all the ESC to put the newer motors in.....anyone used the other brands that are out there besides the DJI brand ones and had success with them, seen lots from china but not to sure about them, anyone with any ideas

One of my motors died and am having a hard time tracking a couple down every dealer and site ive checked so far either doesnt carry them anymore or is out of stock of them, just didnt want to change out all the ESC to put the newer motors in.....anyone used the other brands that are out there besides the DJI brand ones and had success with them, seen lots from china but not to sure about them, anyone with any ideas
2212's right ?

Hey Thanks Dirk and not bad price, those are the correct ones for my phantom 2 (non vision) right?
Thought ya had a vision Squid...That's what is at the top ?

ya phantom vision 2 but not the plus, sorry guess I worded that wrong lol
Correct ..For the P2V ... Make sure you get the right one ya need !

gonna order one of each one for spare....thanks Bud
Ya welcome bro :D I just got my 2213's installed and hopefully be back up tomorrow :D

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl