Looking for P3 Standard

Reaction score
My firm is getting into aerial surveying and as a manager I want to get some experience flying/using one so I fully understand what it can do. I'd like to purchase (personally) an inexpensive used P3 so i don't practice (crash!) with one of the new P4Pros. Anyone have one for sale? I'm in southern Virginia.

Thanks

My firm is getting into aerial surveying and as a manager I want to get some experience flying/using one so I fully understand what it can do. I'd like to purchase (personally) an inexpensive used P3 so i don't practice (crash!) with one of the new P4Pros. Anyone have one for sale? I'm in southern Virginia.

Thanks
If you can afford it, I recommend you get a P3A or P3P, not a P3 standard. Standards use wifi for communications. It doesn't work that great IMO. P3A and P3P use Lightbridge, which is the technology and totally sets DJI apart from all other drone manufacturers. You won't outgrow P3A or P3P, as those have a 2+ mile range, and the P3S is about a half mile, maybe a mile on a good day in the desert. Go to the classified section of this forum, you'll find plenty for sale.

If you can afford it, I recommend you get a P3A or P3P, not a P3 standard. Standards use wifi for communications. It doesn't work that great IMO. P3A and P3P use Lightbridge, which is the technology and totally sets DJI apart from all other drone manufacturers. You won't outgrow P3A or P3P, as those have a 2+ mile range, and the P3S is about a half mile, maybe a mile on a good day in the desert. Go to the classified section of this forum, you'll find plenty for sale.

Good advice,
Thanks!

I have a barely used standard, never crashed, backpack and hard case, 400 if you want

Thanks

I have a Phantom 3 standard with everything that came in the box flown about 15-18 times excellent condition plus a set of carbon fiber props for sale $500 Patrick 610-400-5344 or [email protected]

Not to disrespect anyone trying to sell a Phantom 3 Standard here but, Walmart was selling new P3 Standards for $399 last week. For your particular application, the recommendation to buy a P3 Advanced or Pro is worth considering. The Standard is a good value for $399 but, the technology in the Advanced & Pro makes them a better investment. If you can find good used models for a fair price that haven't been crashed, that's worth considering.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94