Looking for DJI Phantom2/Lightbridge/Futaba trainer in NYC

Reaction score
Livestream is looking for someone who could travel to our office in NYC (Livestream HQ - 195 Morgan Avenue, Brooklyn) to help us (a) calibrate and setup our Phantom 2/Dual Futaba Remote/GoPro/3d Gimball/Lightbridge kit and (b) train our production team to operate.

We expect this project to require 2 days.
We will offer reasonable training fee and travel reimbursement.
Ownership proof of the same kit and sample videos required.

Thanks again.

Max

Re: Looking for DJI Phantom2/Lightbridge/Futaba trainer in N

Hi,

If you can book me on a flight from Manchester UK, I could come over at the end of next week.

I was one of the earliest people to receive the Lightbridge here in the UK as I had it on preorder. I run Phantom 2, h3-3d, GoPro 3+ Black and Futaba T14SG transmitter. Have found an excellent profile for the Futaba that lets you do a lot more than the standard DJI transmitter can.

For info you won't gain much having a dual transmitter setup with the Phantom and h3-3d gimbal as you will only really be able to map the gimbal tilt to the second transmitter. If you are looking for more camera control you will need to upgrade to a bigger platform such as S900/S1000 with a fully controllable gimbal and appropriate camera.

I expect my travelling costs will be prohibitive but thought I would ask.

For info I take my final flight exam on Friday to become CAA approved here in the UK for commercial aerial work.

Best Regards
Jim

Re: Looking for DJI Phantom2/Lightbridge/Futaba trainer in N

Thanks Jim - A little too far unfortunately but thanks for the offer. We might have found someone local. Thank you all for your responses.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl