Looking for a good Antenna upgrade for my P4

Reaction score
was looking through numerous threads about antenna upgrades and see mostly p3 upgrades...
has anyone done a mod and if so, which is the best bang for the buck... I see Drone world offers 2 at $1,000 and $599...that is insane

It really depends on your needs. If you want to do some long distance flying or just want a stronger signal to cut through interference and everything is dependent on your flying environment. Some have found that the cheap windsurfers that slide on to your stock antennas work just fine for their needs. Jake is the best when it comes to customer service, he can really advise you once you tell him your needs.

Maxx UAV.com is the only way to go...Jake is awesome to deal with and his customer care is out standing...

Reactions: Phantom Shark
Thanks all....seems they have no direct phone #...sent them a message...gonna wait to hear from them

Message him through Facebook, he usually responds very quickly.

I recieved a call from Jake...nice guy...guess I am gonna go for the works....then skys the limit....

thanks for the feedback

It really depends on your needs. If you want to do some long distance flying or just want a stronger signal to cut through interference and everything is dependent on your flying environment. Some have found that the cheap windsurfers that slide on to your stock antennas work just fine for their needs. Jake is the best when it comes to customer service, he can really advise you once you tell him your needs.

Hi, antennas are amazing but it's the battery mod that's needed so I am wondering what the eta is for the battery mods from Jake?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl