Looking back ......1.1.9 v/s 1.3.2

I jumped from 1.9 to 1.01.0009 .. that was a bad move. I had stepped fro 1.9->1.8->1.7->1.6->1.5->1.4 and all was good. I went back to 1.9 and then straight to 1.01.0009 and if fecked it all up. I think if you step down one by one, its okay.
thank you Dig. Im sorry you had to be the 1 who found out the hard way how not to. Did you get it back up and running?

thank you Dig. Im sorry you had to be the 1 who found out the hard way how not to. Did you get it back up and running?

I need to buy a few cables (gimbal ribbon and the grey cable going from mainboard to camera). Once i have those, probably after the first, I'll dig back into it. Frankly, I'm happier that it was me that did this rather than someone really new who only had one aircraft and then them fighting with DJI to try and warranty it. I knew the risk and took it .. didn't pan out, but i do have hopes of being able to atleast fix the camera. If not, it was a lesson learned and now i can hang the phantom at my office at work :)

I need to buy a few cables (gimbal ribbon and the grey cable going from mainboard to camera). Once i have those, probably after the first, I'll dig back into it. Frankly, I'm happier that it was me that did this rather than someone really new who only had one aircraft and then them fighting with DJI to try and warranty it. I knew the risk and took it .. didn't pan out, but i do have hopes of being able to atleast fix the camera. If not, it was a lesson learned and now i can hang the phantom at my office at work :)
Let me know when you start work on it... I'll help as much as I can to get you straight. I have a few ideas.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src72