Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Long exposure pictures

Discussion in 'Phantom 2 Vision + Discussion' started by gfo315, Jul 19, 2015.

1. gfo315

As Phantom 3 pictures spread all over the place, there are a lot of nightly long exposure pictures, with cars and stuff.
    I wonder - why couldn't our good warrior Vision Plus also take some long exposure pictures?
    I've searched a lot for apps or threads but users seem to don't even look at this possibility.

It's also a camera, right? Let's don't devalue this great flying machine! Does anyone know the possibility to do this?

2. RoyVa

That would take a software rewrite to allow for the shutter to stay open for x amount of time. It's possible but expensive to do. 3rd party app would be more likely to take it on.

#2 RoyVa, Jul 20, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2015
  3. gfo315

Is there any? The best app I've found was FPV Booster with all that extra telemetry, although it also hasn't this long exposure feature.