Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

1. Carlpembroke

Just gave the live fb feed a try and was quite impressed. Had lots of my contacts commenting how good it was. Gkad i got the ipad 3 with 4G cellular now.

2. alokbhargava

I know live FB feed works but never tried thinking why should I show to world what I'm doing here. :)

What was your experience? How much did it affect quality on your Go App? Any issues?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

3. Carlpembroke

Oh my contact list is small. I actually know everyone in my list. No issues whatsoever quality is ok too, obviously not HD but good. Have a decent 4G signal here so that helps.
    One thing i didnt realise was the sound from the ipad mic is streamed to so it picked up my mumblings too lol

#3 Carlpembroke, Sep 17, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2016
  4. hummingbirdaerialstudio

I tested the Facebook live feed tonight. Kept dropping signal but it worked sporadically. I will try in town soon with better feed. Anyone have success with the live YouTube feed? I can't seem to get it to connect.

Only those who are friended can see the live feed. I was thinking this could be useful for videoing live news worthy events. What are your thoughts?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots