Live broadcast from Phantom 4?

Reaction score
I want to connect the HDMI output from my Phantom 4 controller to professional broadcast gear like a satellite truck video switcher or bonded cellular transmission system. I've installed the DJI HDMI module. It works somewhat. It will output a 720p highly-compressed pixelated image to a 65" consumer HDMI monitor, but the video output must be non-standard because it is not recognized as a video source by any other equipment. Has anyone found a way to broadcast live (even 720p) video from the P4?

I want to connect the HDMI output from my Phantom 4 controller to professional broadcast gear like a satellite truck video switcher or bonded cellular transmission system. I've installed the DJI HDMI module. It works somewhat. It will output a 720p highly-compressed pixelated image to a 65" consumer HDMI monitor, but the video output must be non-standard because it is not recognized as a video source by any other equipment. Has anyone found a way to broadcast live (even 720p) video from the P4?

Did you ever find out how to do this? I work with professional NG and, in this spesific case I would like to put the HDMI-signal to the HDMI-port of a LiveU unit. I haven't had the chance to try it yet, but do you (or others) have any experiences?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robvalduga