Little Planets!

been off the grid for a few days whilst driving across the country. here are two LPs I shot along the way

HGxkkiW.jpg

SBUMK27.jpg

pano3e2b.jpg
This photo is from Romania over Monastery Bujoreni placed in middle of a large forest . From 38 photos on 3 rows . It was a windy day and probably this is why was not matching perfect .

Reactions: Richard Gozinya
Reactions: dirkclod
200 feet above Papago Park in Phoenix, Arizona - north at the top. One of my favorite street views between the buttes. The aptly named Camelback Mountain is due north. I am a sub-pixel dot at the bottom of the amphitheater. 52 photos, which I am gathering from this thread is excessive, stitched in PTGui.

papago_pano1_small.jpg

Looks like Alcatraz. It's been years since I visited that island. I don't want to ask how you got out there with your quad [emoji15]
Why not? It's easy. Power it up and fly out, take pictures, fly back. I do it all the time. It takes maybe 3 min to get there from shore. The harder one is to get to Tiburon that's 5 miles away but I've made it twice there too. Check it out...

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1462201870.898115.jpg

Reactions: NormanNormal
Why not? It's easy. Power it up and fly out, take pictures, fly back. I do it all the time. It takes maybe 3 min to get there from shore. The harder one is to get to Tiburon that's 5 miles away but I've made it twice there too. Check it out...

View attachment 52363
Cool. Every time I've been out there the wind is so strong. I've lost a P3 with winds like that. I may be brave enough to fly over the bay some day[emoji15]

Cool. Every time I've been out there the wind is so strong. I've lost a P3 with winds like that. I may be brave enough to fly over the bay some day[emoji15]
The key is to not do it when it's too windy. ;-)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart