Click the degrees of angle and this screen should pop up
b56967e60900140689d17240b8609a40.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: J&L
Click the degrees of angle and this screen should pop up
b56967e60900140689d17240b8609a40.jpg

Thank you. How many pictures do you recommend and at what altitude

Both 19 and 25 works fine for me. Depend on the height of your surrounding building, you can choose lower altitude if you like the building "pop out" from the planet. I took my house at 15 feet high so it makes the house looks bigger. If you do it at high altitude, you can see more landscape but it will look flat.

3 rows / 16 photos per row.

Attachments

• 1461347801136.jpg
    1461347801136.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 303
Reactions: KidKobe210
image.jpeg
Ok so here is a LIttle Planet I just did. I used ICE to stitch it all together and used lightroom 6 to edit it. If you take a look around the entire tree line its look very fuzzy and the bottoms of the trees look perfect can someone explain this thank you.

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Richard Gozinya
View attachment 51468 Ok so here is a LIttle Planet I just did. I used ICE to stitch it all together and used lightroom 6 to edit it. If you take a look around the entire tree line its look very fuzzy and the bottoms of the trees look perfect can someone explain this thank you.

View attachment 51468
Do your still pics look fuzzy at same locations? How many pics and rows?

Just did my first one in my neighborhood. I'm loving this! Hope to do another one of same location at night!
Height: 125ft
Time of day: High Noon
App: Litchi for iOS
Rows: 3
Photos: 8/row + 2 90deg
Camera settings: Full Auto, no filters or custom coloring
Spherical software: ICE
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1461355673.677306.jpg

DJI_0335.JPG
Do your still pics look fuzzy at same locations? How many pics and rows?
The tops do look fuzzy in the still pics but its not as noticeable as it is in this pano. It was a bit breezy when I decided to do this Pano maybe the breeze threw it off. not sure how many rows but its a total of 25 pics using DronePan to take this pics.

Can anyone help me stitch an image pano together? For some reason ptgui is having problems stitching together a certain set of images I took today. If you are using a different image stitching application like ICE, gigapano, etc... I'd appreciate it if you could try stitching it together for me. I tried it in the demo version of gigapano and it kind of worked. I don't think I have the program setup right because I've never used it. Thanks in advance.

What projection settings are you using in Image Composite editor for little planets? Can someone give me a quick walk through on the settings to create a little planet from 26 frame sequence generated by Litchi ?

What projection settings are you using in Image Composite editor for little planets? Can someone give me a quick walk through on the settings to create a little planet from 26 frame sequence generated by Litchi ?
Don't have my computer in front of me but I think it is the stereographic. Drag the image up/down to change the perspective from out to in.

View attachment 51477
The tops do look fuzzy in the still pics but its not as noticeable as it is in this pano. It was a bit breezy when I decided to do this Pano maybe the breeze threw it off. not sure how many rows but its a total of 25 pics using DronePan to take this pics.
When you take panorama photos, try to avoid movement. Any movement between shots will become blurry because the stitching software will have to blend the differences.

Don't have my computer in front of me but I think it is the stereographic. Drag the image up/down to change the perspective from out to in.

Thank you. I didn't realize I needed to drag the image up/down like you said. That allowed me to get the results I needed in conjunction with setting it to stereographic mode. ICE is cooler than I thought. I really appreciate your help.

Thank you. I didn't realize I needed to drag the image up/down like you said. That allowed me to get the results I needed in conjunction with setting it to stereographic mode. ICE is cooler than I thought. I really appreciate your help.
You are welcome. BTW, I am a Jayhawk too but graduated many years ago. Nice to see your campus planet photos which bring up many good memory.

Can anyone help me stitch an image pano together? For some reason ptgui is having problems stitching together a certain set of images I took today. If you are using a different image stitching application like ICE, gigapano, etc... I'd appreciate it if you could try stitching it together for me. I tried it in the demo version of gigapano and it kind of worked. I don't think I have the program setup right because I've never used it. Thanks in advance.
Can you give me the link to upload your photos? I'll try to stictch them with autopano giga 4.2..

image.jpeg
When you take panorama photos, try to avoid movement. Any movement between shots will become blurry because the stitching software will have to blend the differences.

I took another panoramic this morning using dronepan and ICE to stitch the 25 photos together. 0 wind and a beautiful morning and I got the same results as yesterday. Here is the photo. I took the photo in almost the same exact spot to replicate yesterday's photos

Reactions: Michael-Rex

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94