Little Planets!

I'm thinking about purchasing a ptgui license. Would someone with a license please be so kind to make a little planet from these pictures? I want to get an impression without the watermarks. That would be great

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2896170/Pano/Archiv.zip
I use Microsoft Image composite Editor
DJI_0087_stitch.jpg

It's not spectacular but it's my first attempt. There is a small stitching error in one location and the colors are not very vibrant but I'm excited to learn more and create better little planets. I used Litchi and Microsoft ICE.

Attachments

• Rigolet Planet.jpg
    8.2 MB · Views: 390
COOL ! Literally. Where are you / Did you take that ?

Yes, I took that this afternoon and created the planet this evening. I just went on others instructions and made it in ICE in 10-15 minutes, no experience with the program previously.

It's where I live in northern Labrador on the east coast of Canada. A small town of 300 people and completely isolated.

Yes, I took that this afternoon and created the planet this evening. I just went on others instructions and made it in ICE in 10-15 minutes, no experience with the program previously.

It's where I live in northern Labrador on the east coast of Canada. A small town of 300 people and completely isolated.
Awesome !! What's the temperature there right now?

Spring is here so it's usually 0 - 5 degrees celcius during the days but it's -11 celcius here tonight. We'll have snow and ice until sometime in May.

Reactions: Richard Gozinya
Almasy, great pictures. Can you tell me the exposure, iso etc for the night shots?

Taken from my house backyard using DronePan and ICE. I found DronePan takes Panorama pictures much faster than Litchi. DronePan tilts the gimbal up and down before yawing so it only turns 360 degree. Litchi only take 1 photo at each turn so it turns 360 degree x (number of rows).
View attachment 51244
With drone pan are you able to take more then 19 photos? if so how do you change it? And my little planet came out crappy

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockymountaincaptures