LITCHI QUESTIONS

Reaction score
When you buy LITCHI, can you install it on multiple devices like your tablet and on your laptop at the same time. So you can practice learning it on your laptop? Or do you have to pay for every install?

if you buy for ios, you can use it on any number of iphones and ipads in your account
if you buy for android, you can use it on any number of android phones and tablets

There is free web based app available on Litchi Hub which you can use it for offline planning and save in your account and later on download to your phone or tablets for your bought app.

if you buy for ios, you can use it on any number of iphones and ipads in your account
if you buy for android, you can use it on any number of android phones and tablets

There is free web based app available on Litchi Hub which you can use it for offline planning and save in your account and later on download to your phone or tablets for your bought app.
That is what I want to do. Plan missions

That is what I want to do. Plan missions

That's right, advance planning helps saving time, avoiding risks and getting planned shots. One should carefully plan out the AGL for each waypoint to avoid any mishap.

I'm sure great fun is awaiting you.

Reactions: Andy-M

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl