Litchi

Reaction score
So I still can't get the P3S RC to connect to the DJI Go app. Would it perhaps work with the Litchi app? Anyone tried this?

I suspect it will not connect to Litchi either.
What are the symptoms, have you tried rebinding the RC, uninstall and reinstall DJI, try DJI on a different device.

Tried on my phone and tablet, both are Samsungs.

The RC will start/stop motors and move gimble. The app just tells me how to connect. If I scroll left to the Inspire and click camera, it says disconnected. It seems many others had this same issue awhile back. I belive it was,something about firmware updates not cooperating . I thought maybe the Litchi would work

The RC will start/stop motors and move gimble. The app just tells me how to connect. If I scroll left to the Inspire and click camera, it says disconnected. It seems many others had this same issue awhile back.
What model is your phone and tablet? What version of Android do you have? This "could" be an incorrect setting since you are not getting the camera view.

First both of these are really too slow, but they should connect. They may have video lag issues. ( My S5 is basically unusable in that regard). However, they should at least connect. Do you have "Developer Options" enabled in settings? This menu is hidden and has to be unlocked.

I am admittedly not very good with alot of computer stuff. I' 53 years old. I have an Autel XSP that I have been flying for about a year and a half. No issues! I got this pretty cheap with a bunch of accessories. I was hoping I could enjoy it also but it's really frustrating to have to try all these things to fly it. Good chance I'm just going to put it on ebay with an explanation and let someone much smarter than me figure it out. Thanks for the help

I am admittedly not very good with alot of computer stuff. I' 53 years old.
Your'e still a young whipper snapper...LOL....I am older than you. Take your time, you can figure it out and enjoy that bird as well! ;)

Here is the portion from the manual that your need:

WIFI.PNG

Of all tge accessories, I didn't get a manual. Thank you
Let me ammend my post #7....I just realized this is a P3S. You wont need to change anything in the developer settings since this uses wi-fi only and not USB as all the other Phantoms. Have you read the the full manual? If not you can find it at this link.

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/phantom_3_standard/20170623/Phantom+3+Standard+User+Manual+v1.4.pdf

This may or may not help in setting up your phone, but it needs to be read anyway at least 3 times if you have not done so already.

Of all tge accessories, I didn't get a manual. Thank you
All they include is a quick start manual. The full manuals have to be downloaded from DJI.

The only other thing that I can think of and this may or not be pertinant. Did you create an account with DJI? Otherwise if the account is not on your device, this "might" be part of the issue. That is just a complete WAG.

I got it from a lady whose husband passed away. He has it registered with the FAA cause the paper is with it.

I just that the Litchi app would bypass all of this. I was hoping maybe somebody had this same experience

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src72