Litchi

Quick question, and a little off-topic (didn't want to start a whole new thread)...
I keep seeing people refer to the Litchi User manual pdf and even saw a reference to "look on page 22" but WHERE IS THE MANUAL???? I have searched exhaustively for this document and simply cannot find it. I use Litchi with success on my old P3 Advanced, but a few settings are hard to find (e.g. Where exactly is the setting for still image shutter speed?). I'm sure the manual(?) has a graphic description(?).

By the way, some have mentioned the downloadable pdf "manual" is located at flylitchi.com/help. Not that I can find. Thanks very much to anyone who knows the location.

There's a lot of information at the site you mentioned. As far as I know those pages and the included links are the manual.

There's a lot of information at the site you mentioned. As far as I know those pages and the included links are the manual.
Agreed, but so very much is left out. For one of many possible examples, nothing seems to be stated about the fact that in Orbit Mode your control sticks take on cool new capabilities, allowing you to increase or decrease radius, as well as other changes during the active orbit flight. I actually found that out -- completely by dumb luck -- on youtube, not on the Litchi site.

I honestly LOVE the Litchi app, and I think they used to offer a detailed pdf guide. Just wish they'd bring it back.

There is a PDF guide and it’s in several threads in this forum. Shouldn’t be hard to track down.

D1B68B1E-4F40-42C0-89D4-875A54F6D00A.jpeg

Or just use You tube, you get information and demonstrations of what it does do.

This screenshot comes straight from the orbit section of Litchi Help. Note that it lists several real-time actions you can take to modify the orbit.

Litchi Orbit-1.jpg

Reactions: BigAl07

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jakob08z