litchi

Reaction score
Lucky I was at home connected to the internet when this happened, using my shield K1 I clicked on litchi to set a mission but a message came up on the screen "this app is not licensed please buy" or something like that it just would not open so I clicked on buy and up came litchi app which said open so I did and all worked after that but what worries me is if I'm out in the field and it happens again I'd be stuck and have to resort to dji go, no good if I wanted to do a pano or similar with my P3P.

I wonder if I wasn't connected to the internet it would not have happened, I only connect to the net to keep my google earth maps updated every 30 days also to send info to airdata after a flight

has anybody had this happen to them?

the only time I have ever seen this is when I had it in Airplane Mode. I took it out of Airplane mode and restarted and it worked.

the only time I have ever seen this is when I had it in Airplane Mode. I took it out of Airplane mode and restarted and it worked.

my Nivida Shield is always in airplane mode and never had this happen before, I can only think it was because I was connected to the net when starting litchi ???? it has worked perfectly since

My Samsung tab A did/read the same exact thing. I tried to reset but kept popping on and was afraid as well to fly it and I lose control and they say " we told you so"
So I flew Djigo. Was a little nervous as I mostly use Litchi. After a flight/ battery, I went back to litchi as I wanted to practice a waypoint mission. It did not appear again.

While I was in djigo I was disconnected and would not reconnect. Luckily I could still see it and still had control.
Now, if it was fully disconnected and rth never kicked in. I still had control throw and was actively flying her back.
Maybe this why rth never came on.

Downloaded DJI new version. After a few attemps go it going. Works fine with Litchi except when trying to use auto takeoff and land. Takeoff is fast and goes about 10 feet. Land gets to about 6 feet and stops. Will not land and switches off the landing notice.
Anyone else see this?

my Nivida Shield is always in airplane mode and never had this happen before, I can only think it was because I was connected to the net when starting litchi ???? it has worked perfectly since
I have Nvida Shield K1. So leave it on Airplane mode?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl