Litchi

Lots of people are using Litchi. Check out these search results for more information on the Litchi vs. DJI GO topic.

The Litchi App is great, I've been using with my P3 for about 18 months now. No complaints, easy to use, love the mission hub. Check my videos out below, they were all done using the Litchi App and missions

I wouldn't have been able to go this height with out litchi where I live

Neon Euc

Yes and Yes! Started using Litchi a few weeks ago and haven't used the DJI Go app except for updating the firmware. Litchi allows you to preplan autonomous flights on the computer, and then fly them in the field. Lots to learn about using it, but I found an excellent tutorial online to help. Well worth it!

I have had six months of disconnects in flight with DJI GO. I mean every time I flew, I got a disconnect, tried everything, changed from a Nexus 9 to IPhone 6, still got disconnects, swapped leads, flew in different places to avoid EMR, it's a well documented problem that the d*ckheads at DJI know about and refuse to fix. Litchi killed the problem stone dead. Perfect flights every time with much more flight feedback. It really is that good

Reactions: Neon Euc
Guess I am late to the party here, but Yes! It will be the best $24 bucks you will spend in your search for the perfect flight and video... I use it with a Phantom-3 ADV and a Samsung Galaxy Pro T-320 tablet. Works great. Just make sure that DJI GO or any other DJI software are not running in the Background when you use Litchi. There is a possible conflict there, otherwise no problems here after 4 months of flights with it. Heavy on the learning curve, with so many options and adjustments, but that is why I changed over to the Litchi App. You will love it, but study up before flying those programmed flights.. Good Luck.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl