Litchi Waypoint at aircraft position

Reaction score
Hi.

I have been testing Litchi with both P3S and P4. On the P4 I can set a waypoint at Aircraft position using a mapped function on C1.
But the standard has no C buttons. How can I choose to set a waypoint at Aircraft position rather than just a point on the map with my Standard?

Just go into waypoint mode and touch the screen where your bird is. That should make a waypoint at that spot.

Just go into waypoint mode and touch the screen where your bird is. That should make a waypoint at that spot.

Will that be just as precise as the "waypoint at aircraft position" function? Or does that increase a margin for errors? If the spot is not completely accurate.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I have litchi on android and I uploaded a couple missions from mission hub to my phone, Can someone tell me where on the app to find my missions. I am logged on to litchi .

Will that be just as precise as the "waypoint at aircraft position" function? Or does that increase a margin for errors? If the spot is not completely accurate.

I don't know on that one. That's one feature I haven't seen yet.

Accuracy will be something you have to consider. But it shouldn't be more than a couple of feet if you plant the WP (or POI) precisely. To do that, it would help if you zoom into the map all the way to where the Phantom is so you'll get the best resolution when you plant the WP/POI.

After planting it and the WP/POI isn't where it's supposed to be (or if the aircraft shifted, or you fat-fingered it), you can just tap and drag it over to the Phantom.

Reactions: 66Fury
Accuracy will be something you have to consider. But it shouldn't be more than a couple of feet if you plant the WP (or POI) precisely. To do that, it would help if you zoom into the map all the way to where the Phantom is so you'll get the best resolution when you plant the WP/POI.

After planting it and the WP/POI isn't where it's supposed to be (or if the aircraft shifted, or you fat-fingered it), you can just tap and drag it over to the Phantom.
Thanx a bunch! [emoji4]

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl