Litchi VR -- 10+ seconds delay

Reaction score
Tried the vr function in litchi twice now... Keep getting over 10 second delay rendering litchi vr useless. Has anyone experienced this? I'm using oneplus one which should have ample processing power.

Nope, even use it on a way back old Galaxy s3 even without any noticeable delay or other issues

I close DJI.. But maybe it's not fully closed. I'll try to start with litchi next time and see

Oneplusone one should perform well based on processor spec however it's behind htc and lg and significantly slower than s5 and note 4. What rom are you running?

Stock ROM. Is the 1p1 really slower than the s5?
It was when I looked at it.... some online phone review compare, can't remember which one. I think they are owned by oppo, something they initially denied (the oppo seems faster also). A mate cashed out of hers and went the note4 mainly as video playback was laggy. That's why I asked what rom as hers was actually slower when she updated the firmware.

It was when I looked at it.... some online phone review compare, can't remember which one. I think they are owned by oppo, something they initially denied (the oppo seems faster also). A mate cashed out of hers and went the note4 mainly as video playback was laggy. That's why I asked what rom as hers was actually slower when she updated the firmware.
You had me look it up. The 1p1 performance is actually superior with 3gb ram

"Performance

The S5 and the One come with comparable hardware, with either device running on a Snapdragon 801 with Adreno 330 GPU. The One trumps the S5 in terms of RAM (3GB vs 2GB), although with this much memory in the first place, it might be difficult to feel an advantage in everyday scenarios. With similar platforms, it boils down to the software and optimizations.

Processor
2.5 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 801
Adreno 330
2.5 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 801
Adreno 330

RAM
3 GB
2 GB

Storage
16/64 GB, no expansion
16/32 GB, expandable"

I have the same problem with my Sony xperia Z1 and VR Box. And the longer Time it runs, the longer delay it has :-(

I have the same problem with my Sony xperia Z1 and VR Box. And the longer Time it runs, the longer delay it has :-(
It appears that cache is building up in your case. To run it smoothly over long time, cache should be deleted by SW when it reaches threshold.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl