Litchi update-No Pano now

Reaction score
It appears Litchi updated automatically on my ipad with version 1.15.4 on January 26th. I went to take a Pano today and it takes one picture, then times out. I've spent about 2 hours trouble shooting to no avail. This is the only function on Litchi I use. This is on a P4 Pro.

same here. tried it on my iPhone and iPad. strange thing is i also tried it on DronePan and it will not even take a picture.
So this makes me think that it is something with the P4P itself. I haven't ran the firmware update on the drone yet, may do that this afternoon and test again.

Tested yesterday with P3A + iPad pro 9,7" Wifi+Cellurar Litchi v1.15.4@iOS 10.3 - for me, all worked seamlesly. (W~3-4m/s, +2C)
From previous experience - the Pano in Lichi takes significally more time or even fails in case of windy/changing weather conditions.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Tested yesterday with P3A + iPad pro 9,7" Wifi+Cellurar Litchi v1.15.4@iOS 10.3 - for me, all worked seamlesly. (W~3-4m/s, +2C)
From previous experience - the Pano in Lichi takes significally more time or even fails in case of windy/changing weather conditions.

I've been using it for a while and never had a failure like this. In high wind it will attempt to take the second photo after it rotates but will not. In this case it takes one photo and just stops. It's not the wind.

I've been using it for a while and never had a failure like this. In high wind it will attempt to take the second photo after it rotates but will not. In this case it takes one photo and just stops. It's not the wind.

Maybe, something with Pano settings?
But, the minimum You can set up, is 1 row and 2 photos....

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akinproplumbing