Litchi supports P4P now, (Beta)

I just connected the Litchi beta app (iOS) to my P4P for an initial connection test. It connects fine. However, I noticed is that nothing in the Litchi app indicates that it is aware of Obstacle Avoidance. I have not tried any actual flights yet.
Did you not see the Distance underneath the camera settings? I too noticed there wasn't much there but I did notice the distance was displayed when I was close to something. I didn't test to see if it actually worked/

I just got Litchi beta for the android. Did a quick connection indoors to see how it looked. I get the image from the camera, but says disconnected at the top and I have no telemetry from the craft. Took it outside and tried again but had the same thing. I took off to about 40' height and got a warning about no sats, fly carefully. The P4P stayed as stable as ever with no drifting. After I got back in and shut everything off, I noticed I had only killed the Go 4 app, and had 1 or 2 others going (not drone related). Will try again in a few days when the snow stops falling, and it's not as cold, and make sure the ONLY thing running is Litchi.

Did you not see the Distance underneath the camera settings? I too noticed there wasn't much there but I did notice the distance was displayed when I was close to something. I didn't test to see if it actually worked/
Response from Litchi:
"Regarding avoidance, if enabled in the settings, it will work however currently we only display the distance to nearest obstacle in front of the aircraft at the top of the video preview, when flying.
In a future update, we will display the distance to nearest obstacle from behind too."

I just got Litchi beta for the android. Did a quick connection indoors to see how it looked. I get the image from the camera, but says disconnected at the top and I have no telemetry from the craft. Took it outside and tried again but had the same thing. I took off to about 40' height and got a warning about no sats, fly carefully. The P4P stayed as stable as ever with no drifting. After I got back in and shut everything off, I noticed I had only killed the Go 4 app, and had 1 or 2 others going (not drone related). Will try again in a few days when the snow stops falling, and it's not as cold, and make sure the ONLY thing running is Litchi.
I experienced the same "Disconnected" issue with the Android beta. The app is connected as I can see the image, take pictures, etc.. I also have the iOS beta, and it does not have the "Disconnected" issue. I have not flown with either beta yet.

Reactions: Pliummit

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart