Litchi question

Reaction score
DJI app will warn if there is a high concentration of metal in the area and caution not to fly and also indicate if there is a compass error. Since I've been using Litchi I have never experienced such warnings (and had no issue with flying). I do get a verbal warning if signal is lost or battery is low.
Will litchi warn of the metal issue and compass warning? Is DJI app too finicky/overcautious? I have had past issues where it (DJI) has indicated there is a compass error and there was none (AC lights indicated compass was fine...and it was).

Yes, I seem to remember Litchi has a compass warning which when you climb up a few feet will go away indicating there was metal overwhelming the compass.

I experienced the DJI warnings of magnectic interference, saying I should calibrate my compass (otherwise I couldn't even fly).

Using Litchi on the very same spot, no warnings and perfect flight.

DJI app will warn if there is a high concentration of metal in the area and caution not to fly and also indicate if there is a compass error. Since I've been using Litchi I have never experienced such warnings (and had no issue with flying). I do get a verbal warning if signal is lost or battery is low.
Will litchi warn of the metal issue and compass warning? Is DJI app too finicky/overcautious? I have had past issues where it (DJI) has indicated there is a compass error and there was none (AC lights indicated compass was fine...and it was).
Set the Phantom on the hood of your car. ;)

Rod

Can the litche app comes in conflict with the DJI go app ?
Yes, it can. Mostly from what I've seen it seems to be caused by a lack of RAM to run both apps at the same time. Litchi is lighter on RAM than The heavier DJI go app. I use a process killer when switching from one to the other and that works well.

Yes, it can. Mostly from what I've seen it seems to be caused by a lack of RAM to run both apps at the same time. Litchi is lighter on RAM than The heavier DJI go app. I use a process killer when switching from one to the other and that works well.
HI I got both apps loaded but use litchi app,,I replied to other post aswell because I get alert from dji app ,,only view app ,,,shall I Uninstaller dji,,,scared to lose performance in litchi,,,I did receive log in but nothing happen,,,,,,,I use 2016 Samsung Galaxy tab A6 which I have option to choose dji or litchi,,,,

No need to uninstall DJI go. It is needed to make several changes not available in Litchi (Yet). Just either kill the process before switching apps ( Best way), or reboot device (Second choice).

Can the litche app comes in conflict with the DJI go app ?
Welcome to the Forum!
Yes, If your using Android you need to kill the app that your not using whether you ran it or not since you restarted your mobile.

On a crApple just close the unused app, I still usually reboot (Drop Kick-it) the device quite often anyways. :)
I haven't had any issues.

Anybody got additions, corrections?

Rod

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl